Keep an eye out for inspiration

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Natalie Portman - Academy Awards 2011

Did you watch the Academy Awards? You know, where they hand out Oscars?

Ok, so I was completely confused. I thought they where two different events. I mean some people call them the Oscars others the Academy Awards, how was I to know? I might be because I'm blond or it might be because this is the first year I've actually sat down and watched it.

Anyway.

I love Natalie Portman and she looked stunning at the Oscars, don't you agree? I was so happy when she won and blown over when she stood up, only to reveal: she is pregnant! Yep, once again I'm completely out of the gossip loop. I know her baby will be gorgeous and I wish her a happy healthy bouncing baby.
She won best actress for her role in The Black Swan. Thank you speeches are rarely noteworthy but I really liked when she thanked her husband for giving her her "most important role" and then gently touching her round belly. Beautiful.

What was she wearing?

She looked wonderful in this plum Rodarte custom silk chiffon gown and matching Jimmy Choo Sandals. I really liked her tassel earrings by Tiffany & Co.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment