Keep an eye out for inspiration

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 1 in the Fashion Blogosphere

Darling,

Fashion like yoga, and science allows to capture the interests of all kinds of people; everyone can find his or her perfect blend.
I've been blogging for almost a year now, starting off with a Nature Blog (Purple Carrots and Fairy Smoke) and then a Yoga Blog (Wolf Yoga). Both these blogs were started and are maintained mainly to encourage my continuing education and enlightenment; they represent two facets of my life. To complete the picture, I needed to add fashion into the mix. I knit, I sew, I crochet, I dabble at jewelry making, and I compulsively jot down sketches of great outfits I see and think up in a day dream.

After a great deal of thought, here is the first step into the World Wide Web of Love Garden Design.

Here's what's on the menu :

Fashion Sketches
Personal Projects
Love Garden Designs
Tutorials

I hope that this blog will inspire you to exercise your creativity and  rethink your wardrobe. As for me, it will surely do much to improve my sketching style and speed, and hopefully project completion percentage.

P.S. To my readers of Purple Carrots and Fairy Smoke and Wolf Yoga that have followed me to this new adventure, thank you, I hope you enjoy!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment