Keep an eye out for inspiration

Monday, October 25, 2010

I Love Sanchez Jets Mittens

Darlings,

I made these cozy mitts as my sister-in-law's birthday present. You might have guessed, she is a HUGE Mark Sanchez (#6) fan, and she likes the NY Jets too. For those who do not have the IMMENSE pleasure of having a football fan as a husband, the Jets are one of the two New York football teams (the other being the Giants) and Mark Sanchez is their good looking Quaterback.
I have to make a pair for my man too now; he wanted to steal his sister's. I refused, however, to contribute to his man crush by making his pair identical to these. Sigh, you gotta love football, right? 1 match game = 1 new mitten.


Materials:
1 skein of Red Heart Forest Green Acrylic Wool
1 skein of Red Heart White Acrylic Wool


Size:
M Woman (also available in Men sizes)


Pattern:
Classic Mittens by Free Vintage Knitting
Letters by Love Garden Design


Price: Coming soon on Etsy


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment