Keep an eye out for inspiration

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

V-Neck Sweater Dress a.k.a my young knitters folly

Darlings,

This dress took me absolutely forever to make and I can count the number of times I have worn it on the fingers of one hand. Sigh.

I fell in love with this pattern from Sexy Little Knits by Ashley Paige. I had to make it. The yarn itself cost me a small fortune and if I count the number of hours I lovingly toiled over this creation, it's simply not affordable. It took me a year to knit it up and put it together. When I was done, I determined that the colours are too pale for my skin tone most of the year and it's a little too big. Oh well, we all have our crazy projects that allow us to grow and learn.

What's yours?





Materials:
Lilac Silk-Cotton Yarn
Beige Silk-Cotton Yarn
Pink Silk-Cotton Yarn

Size: XS

Pattern: Sexy Little Knits by Ashley Paige
V-Neck Sweater Dress


Price: Priceless





Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment