Keep an eye out for inspiration

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Little Black Dress 2

Darlings,

From the same fabric used for first Little Black Dress (click here) came this dress; my take on the bare back. I made this dress for my friend Stephanie. She loves wearing backless dresses but isn't a fan of the sausage effect of skin tight dresses. I must thank her for her patience; I must have made her  put on and take off the dress about a thousand times as I tried to get it to fit just right. I'm happy with the result. I've made her a backless top since then but I didn't get a picture.



Materials:
Black Jersey Knit material

Size: M

Pattern: Love Garden Design Original

Price: Not for sale







While we are on the topic of Little Black Dresses, Real Simple is showcasing 20 Flattering Little Black Dresses for Every Shape, click here to find out more.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment