Keep an eye out for inspiration

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nature's Creations

Darling,

Do you recall the One of a Kind Show and Sale? Need a reminder, click here. During this memorable event, I discovered a wonderful company called Nature's Creations. They create works of art and jewelry by combining natural materials and copper.

Needless to say I fell in love.

Since I believe that they have a wonderful product and wish to spread the word, here are the two pieces I have of theirs. 
 
Acorn Earrings 
For the record, my ears are not pierced. I scour the globe in search of wonderful clip-ons (because I'm slightly obsessed about earrings yet strongly opposed to getting my ears pierced. Hey, we all have our quirks.) In this case, I became enamored with these tiny acorn earrings, which, at the time, were not clip-ons. So I bought some copper screw back earring clips on Etsy and made the switch. 
N.B. If you are going the way of the non-invasive earring, screw backs are the best.


Oak Leaf and Acorn Broach
Although this is a broach, I prefer using it as a hair ornament. I love this piece. If you shake it next to your ear, you can hear the acorn rattle.




Aren't they just the cutest? I can't help wanting more...

Follow this link to visit their website and online store : Nature's Creations
 
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you wear the oak leaf in your hair! Great idea!
    -Shona

    ReplyDelete