Keep an eye out for inspiration

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Resolution

Darling,

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to what's to come in 2011. The next big event for Love Garden Design will be New York Fashion Week in February. Unfortunately I'm not the one with the runway show but I will be behind the scenes and going to other shows as Twain's assistant. I'm very excited. I'll try to take pictures or sketch things I see.

For 2011, I will try to post a fashion sketch every week day for one year. I got a wonderful book about fashion sketching for Christmas and I'm going to try out various styles and techniques in hopes of improving my skills. For this month, I'm going to cheat a little by posting sketches from 2009 and 2010 - Twain's got me working double time to prepare for Fashion Week. I'd love to get some feedback on both the sketching and the outfits. I will be posting sketches of looks I've seen on T.V., in the movies, on the streets and original Love Garden Design pieces.

Happy New Year!



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment