Keep an eye out for inspiration

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hats To Keep Your Head Warm

Darling,
Janurary is a cold wet snowy dreary month. Everybody is bundled up, head down and walking fast going from point A to B as fast as possible. I'm so thankful to see original hats.



This first hat I loved because of the lace and feather appliqué on the side of a plain black cap. I wondered if I was handmade. The girl said she bought it somewhere in NY, a big store...I can't remember.



The second hat took me a while to figure out, I kept pace with this poor woman for about a block until the traffic lights gave me a chance to observe quietly. At first I thought it was a wrap or turban like creation but it had to much bounce. It's an upgrade of a slouchy winter hat. The head band it made of fur, then their is a band of knitted yarn and the top is fur.

The last one is just lots of fun. Wearing a cat on your head can only make you smile.

Keep Warm!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment